Why join Flinders Yacht Club?
New members are very welcome.
Memberships are available for families, singles, juniors (ages 8-16) and
social memberships for non-sailors.
Our members have privileged access to the following all year round:
- A fabulous location right on the beach
- Easy parking
- A comfortable club house that includes refurbished bathrooms and a fully
equipped kitchen including two dishwashers
- A full social calendar of structured events and casual gatherings (BYO)
- An expansive deck with shade sails overlooking the bay
- Wide grassed area with built in barbecue
- Free storage of kayaks and stand up paddle boards - (one per
membership, clearly marked with name and telephone number)
- Summer sailing school and supported casual sailing
- Club dinghies and trailer sailors
- An active Off The Beach and Keel Boat racing calendar
- A wonderful community of supportive and welcoming people
Application for Membership FYC.pdf
FYC Conditions of Membership 1.pdf
FYC Membership Fees.pdf
FYC Rules 2017.pdf
FYC Strategy Plan 2017-22.pdf
To apply for membership, please complete, sign and submit the Application for Membership, Conditions of Membership and Membership Fees forms.
All these documents can be sent to our PO Box, Flinders, Victoria 3929; or submitted by email to FYC Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flinders Yacht Club
0408 345 733