Covid-19 - Flinders Yacht Club Update 29/10/2020
To keep us all safe when sailing and socialising, and to comply with Government restrictions, members are asked to adhere to the following points:
- Members are requested to stay away from the Club’s facilities and refrain from participating in any Club activities if unwell, or if any member of their household is unwell.
- Plan your visit to the Club, bearing in mind the Clubhouse will be closed (see below). Bring hand sanitiser, a mask or masks, food, drink, chairs to enjoy outdoor areas and whatever you need to take your rubbish home.
- Upon entering the grounds, SMS your name, those in your party and arrival time to (FYC Dedicated Phone) 0490 085 756.
- Wear a mask.
- Keep 1.5 Metres apart, except people from the same household.
- Sanitise and wash hands regularly.
- The Clubhouse and it's facilities will be closed except for toilet access.
- Support our COVID-Safe Officers in their efforts to keep us all safe when sailing and socialising.
- To view our FYC Covid Safe Plan click here: FYC-Covid-Safe-Plan
- For the latest Sailing Australia / VIC advice click here: https://www.sailingresources.org.au/covid-19/vic/